Your Registry - Frequently Asked Questions
At Snuggle Bugz we know how busy life can be, especially when getting ready for the arrival of your new little one. That’s why at Snuggle Bugz we have made registering simple and flexible to meet your scheduling needs. To aid you in the process of registering you can book an appointment at one of our stores where we have knowledgeable staff that will guide you through the store and answer any questions you may have during this process. You may also select to register with us online at www.snugglebugz.ca from the convenience of your own home. Enjoy this special time, relax and enjoy!
Tips and FAQ’s
- It is better to create a large registry so that there are lots of options for people to choose from. This also gives people more choices if something happens to be out of stock.
- Include items of all price ranges. Some people like to go in on gifts as groups or gather a few smaller items to create a gift basket
How do you add an item to your registry online?
- Log into your account online. Then shop the website and when you find an item you would like to add, click on the “add to registry” button located under the “add to cart” button beside the product and it will add to your registry.
What does it mean when an item says “One or more of these items will be special ordered”?
- When you have added an item to your cart for purchase and it states that one or more of these items will be special ordered, it means that the item you have selected is currently not in stock and it will need to be ordered for you. The amount of time it takes to get an order in depends on the item and who the manufacturer is.
How do you delete an item from your registry online?
- Log into your account online. In the left hand menu box under “My account”, go to your gift registry. When you bring up your registry, go to “manage items” and your registry will load. There is a “delete” box on the right side. Select the box and the item will delete from your registry. Remember to press the “update gift registry” button at the bottom of the page to save your changes. If you wish to add this item back to your registry at a later date, you will have to find the product on the website and add it to your registry again using the “add to registry button” while logged into your account.
My guests have purchased items on my registry and they haven’t been marked off as being purchased, why would that be?
- If your guest purchased an item online and they moved away from your registry page when ordering, the item will not come off your registry as purchased. The item needs to be added to the cart directly from your registry page in order for the item to come off and show as purchased on your registry.
- If your guest goes into the store to purchase a gift, they must tell the sales associate at time of check out that the item they are purchasing is from a registry and then give your name so that the sales associate can take the item off of your registry.
I’m having difficulty looking up a registry. Where can I find someone’s registry on your website?
- You can search someone’s registry by clicking on “gift registry” in the top right hand corner of the website homepage. It will then ask for the registrants first and last name under search options. Enter the first and last name and push the search button. The registry name will load and then you can click on the “view” button and the registry items will come up. You may have to scroll down to see the search results.
I’m trying to add to my registry and I am not able to find the ‘add to registry’ button?
- To add an item to your registry, you must be logged into your account online. Once you are logged into your account online, you can shop the website and when you find an item you would like to add, click on the “add to registry” button located under the “add to cart” button beside the product and it will add to your registry.
I’m trying to click on an item to purchase off the registry and it says ‘this page is no longer available’. Why would it say that?
- This message means that the item you have selected has been recently discontinued and we can no longer get that item in.
Can a guest purchase a gift from my registry and have it shipped to my house?
- Yes. A guest can select to ship their gift to your address when they are in the check out process. They can select “ship to recipient’s address” when they are in part one of the checkout process under billing information and the item will be shipped to you.
- When setting up your account, make sure your shipping address is correct in case your guests would like to mail you gifts.
I’ve created a registry and my guests are unable to find my registry to purchase off it. Why would that be?
- Your guests need to enter your first and last name that you used to create your registry. Once the name is entered and they have pushed the search button, your registry will load below. They may need to scroll down the page to see it.
- You may have a setting in your account set to private, which means that your registry will not be visible online. To make sure the setting is set to public so your registry will show online, follow these steps:
- Log into your account online
- In the left hand menu box under “My account”, go to your gift registry.
- Click on the “Edit” button
- Under “Privacy Settings” make sure the drop down is set to PUBLIC.
- Press the “Save” button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.